|Inscale Ltd is a UK based company with over thirty years experience in the weighing and Load cell industry. We believe in providing our customers with the best service available, which has given us an enviable reputation for quality, service and reliability.
Our product range is extensive and this provides customers with a large range of competitive products. The product range can be summarised as follows:
- Laboratory Scales and Laboratory Balances for Industry, Schools, Colleges and Universities.
- Counting Scales for general industrial and warehousing applications with capacities up to 300kg
- Digital Scales Digital weighing scales and hanging / crane scales
- High performance industrial platform scales with extensive software facilities including parts counting, percent weighing etc.
- Medical Scales as used by the medical profession
- Retail | Shop Scales which are used in shops for selling goods by weight.
- Load cells for force measurement and process weighing applications, these include single point Loadcells, Compression Load cell, Pressure Transducers and associated amplifiers and load meters
- Potentiometer, including Linear Displacement Potentiometers, Angle Sensors Potentiometers, Hollow Shaft Potentiometers and Geared Potentiometers
- Force Gauges, including Digital Force Gauges, Analogue Force Gauges and Motorised Test Stand
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges, Digital Coating Thickness Gauges and Strobescopes.
- Temperature probes, Humidity Meters, pH Meters and Tachometers for your test and monitoring requirements
- A large range of optical devices including Magnifiers for inspection and production, ideal for small precise working.
- Shore and Leep Hardness meters both mechanical and electronic devices suitable for testing the hardness on a large range of materials.
There are also a number of other specialised products such as wheel-chair weighers, postal scales, baby scales, blood pressure monitors and blood glucose monitors for diabetics.
It is the policy of Inscale to provide our customers with a full line and as wide a choice as possible, enabling the user to select the most suitable product in terms of specification and price. In most cases we can offer two or three alternatives in order to meet the customers price or performance expectations. However if you cannot find the system you require Inscale will find it for you.
Why spend hours trawling the internet trying to locate something when you could just ask us! We have extensive contacts and will be pleased to put you in touch or supply the product you require.
Inscale also supplies the complete range of Novotechnik / Contelec Transducers, this web site provides all the data information and outline drawings. Please note some of the units do not have their drawings. If you require any specific drawing please e-mail us for details.
Specification, quality, reliability and performance, coupled with an honest and straight forward business attitude and a desire to offer value for money have been and will continue to be the company’s main operating criteria.
If you have any questions or need further information please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax.
Our Contact Details
Unit 2, Hazel House
78 London Road
||01424 214 215
||UK: 44 (0) 1424 214 215
||UK: 01424 215 216
||UK: 07020 967 726
||UK: 07020 967 724